Thank you chelsea lee for this award!
Of course, here are the rules:
Here are the steps for the award:
- Name the blogger who awarded you this fantastic award
- List 7 random facts about yourself
- Award 15 other bloggers this award
First, thank you again Chelsea Lee. Please visit her lovely site.🙂
Second, some random things about me. I’ll try not to copy my previous one (https://charmako.wordpress.com/2012/03/20/versative-blogger-award-nominated/)
1. My fave color is orange. I think I was in elementary when I read somewhere that orange can enhance intelligence… so there, orange is my fave color. lol!
2. I grew up in the ’90s to if you would see my other personal blog, it’s background song are mostly Hanson but I’m a Backstreet Boy fan… back then.🙂
3. I don’t like vinegar.
4. My name should be Natasha Therese nicknamed Nerish (nice name huh?!). But they changed it because Nariz means nose in Spanish. They thought they might tease me because I’m snubnosed which runs in the family. But heck, I like my name.🙂
5. When I was young my mother would buy me a cassette tape every month, if I did good in school.
6. My first collection of books was Sweet Vallet High and of course my ever fave girl sleuth, Nancy Drew!🙂
7. I believe in miracles.🙂
There, some ramdon facts about me. Next, I give this award to the following:
1. Viveka – http://mygulitypleasures.wordpress.com
2. Terry – http://terry1954.wordpress.com/
3. Mari – http://starsrainsunmoon.com/
4. Ingset – http://godslover.wordpress.com/
5. Tracie Louise – http://tracielouisephotography.net/
6. Samantha – http://smileonlife.wordpress.com/
7. Sandra – http://nguyphotos.wordpress.com/
8. Jenn – http://jennuinenature.wordpress.com
9. andy – http://dragoneystory.wordpress.com/
13. Ninali- http://ninalisnap52.wordpress.com
14. A writer – http://writingthegirl.wordpress.com/
15. Diana – http://dianablography.wordpress.com/
Thank you again!🙂