Here’s another award.
Before I posted some sad stories, Amy – author of READNCOOK, recognized my blog for the Sunshine Award. (Although my previous posts aren’t sunshiny, lol!) I would like to accept and do this challenge.
Rules to Accept the Award:
- Include the award logo in a post or somewhere on your blog.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
Answers to the Ten Questions About Me:
1. What is a favorite childhood memory?
I like to think that i have a very happy childhood. Hmm, let me think. Since it’s my birthday month, let me share my fondest memory during one of my birthdays.
My 7th birthday. I think it was a turning point for my family. I don’t know if they realized this or not but it was this time that my family got completed again. My parents were separated before but because it was my 7th birthday (and since it is an important stage in a child’s life) they threw a party wherein both sides of my family were there. I remembered tagging mother and my father outside our house and asking them to be together again. whoola! I have a mom and a dad. 🙂
2. What is a real fear you have?
snakes and all the creepy crawling creatures and being purposeless.
3. How would you describe yourself?
4. What states have you lived in?
err, i’m in the Philippines! 🙂
5. What is your style?
now? office attire. lol.
6. What is your favorite breakfast food?
i’m not a morning person actually, so now, i don’t really eat breakfast. but i like what my grandma used to cooked for us; ham, hotdog and egg with rice! 🙂
7. What are some of your hobbies?
reading, watching tv series, sleeping, walking to nowhere, browsing the net!
8. If you could tell people anything…what would be the most important thing to say?
i’ve got many thing many things to say. maybe, love unconditionally and truly care for others.
9. What is one of your “passions”?
10. What is one truth that you have learned?
sometimes we really have to wait. and choosing the right thing will always bring blessed consequences. even if it hard, hurtful, painful and all that emotions, choosing the good thing, is always the best option.
Nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers
i’ve nominated many bloggers! well let me just add these:
– http://1yesbut.wordpress.com/ – black and white picture gallery – beautiful b&w photos
– http://creativaday.wordpress.com/ – creativeaday – beautiful landscape photos
– http://nonoymanga.wordpress.com/ – nonoy manga – art, drawings and stories
– http://theshuttereye.wordpress.com/ – frozen in time – beautiful photos
– http://daniellehumphrey.wordpress.com/ – all for him – inspiring blog