My real-life friends told me that they stalk this blog of mine. So mga tol, please allow me to post some picture of us. I’m hesitant to post personal picture cause I know you don’t want silly pictures of you roaming around the net.😀
To my wordpress followers, this is my opportunity to thank you for reading my posts and give me advice and stuffs. I really appreciate it!
Anyways, I just started to join and do the weekly photo challenge and because of this, I listed another item in my bucket list: to be included in WordPress’ Freshly Pressed! Hahaha! I don’t know how to, but I guess I’ll just continuing posting stuff that I care about.
It’s not about “what” make us happy, but to show “happy” in a gallery. It’s quite challenging given the fact that it should only be visualized and all (what the heck am I talking about?! I’m just about to post some pictures! LOL!)
Forgive me, if I’ll describe the pictures after you look only at them.😀
Hopefully, it’ll make you also happy.😀
– fishes: represents animals. nature, God’s gift.
– old barracks: represents history and travels. we all have our own, but it depicts who we are now and thus will be always be part of us
– photography apps: represents my love for photography
– headphones: represents my work, i am happy that i’ve got work which is my only source of income that feeds me and my daughter. lol!
– three pictures of my beautiful daughter: need i say more? she’s my life.
– make up kit and books: represents the things that keep me sane
– clouds: represents our dreams, who could have thought that we could touch the sky? nothing is impossible!
– chocolates: like i say– it increases our happy hormones!
– two pictures of my friends: we are always happy to be with our friends, we’ve got nothing to hide and we can be as crazy as we want to be and they can still accept us for who we are!
– landscape: represents my home, although i don’t like going to our hometown, it’ll always be my home
– two picture of my complete family: represents my memories that will always be there. the only thing that i want to remember about us: we were once happy.
So there, these represents my happiness.😀
Take Care and God Bless!