One of the luckiest things that can happen to you in life is, I think, to have a happy childhood.
it was in my bucket list to visit the happiest place on earth. thanks to my fairy godmother, my childhood dream suddenly became a reality. 🙂
i was Disney baby. when we were younger my cousins and i rent betamax/vhs tape of Cinderella, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, Chip and Dale… you name it. so when i asked my fairy godmother to make this possible, i was ecstatic. haha! my grandmother told my daughter, “mas ma-eenjoy to ng mommy mo. haha!”/”your mommy would enjoy this more.”
together with my grandmother and her sister, (so two oldies, lol!) my daughter and i had a 4 days and 3 nights in Hongkong to visit HK Disneyland. 🙂
Day 1: Airplanes
my grandmothers are frequent flyers but they haven’t got any pictures inside the craft. we were joking about it, since i am an amateur photographer, at last they will have a picture on-board. hahaha! it was the first time for my daughter, so she is excited to ride the airplane for the first time. We arrivedd at HK at around 8pm in the evening and went straight to our hotel in Kowloon which was i guess an hour drive.
it was raining. a little advice, go to HK around August so it won’t be as wet. lol.
We had a half day city day tour. Avenue of Stars, Jewelry store, Chocolate Empire, Aberdeen. We actually just roam around and went straight to the hotel ’cause it was raining. Only observation, drinking water is too expensive. lol.
Day 3: Hello Mickey Mouse!
I arranged a whole day tour from our hotel. i suggest you do the same, ’cause in the other tours, it would just be a half-day Disney tour. We were able to visit all the attractions (we weren’t able to ride all the rides, please take note, i have a kid and 2 senior citizens, lol!) next time i plan to go here, it’ll be 3 days and 2 nights, and stay at the Disney hotel so i can just enjoy and be a kid once more. lol.
Just a draft of what we experience:
– Street Party at Main Street USA – a dance parade at around noon.
– Golden Mickey – showcases all Disney shows, like an award shows. i almost cried during the beauty and the beast part. i love belle. 🙂
– Small world – it’s common to all Disneyland, it’s a small world after all… lol.
– Picture with Minnie Mouse – of course, we should have as souvenir. haha!
– Festival of the Lion King- talented performers; they told the story of Simba.
– Parade of Stars – street parade with all the disney characters. it was great seeing this characters into life. haha!
– Illuminating the Tree – my daughter was so happy with the fake snowfall. lol!
– Fireworks – 🙂 ofcourse, one must not miss this part. although i have no photograph of the fireworks itself ’cause i was holding my daughter the entire time to see it. haha! it was magical. 🙂
Here are some snapshots!
I was a kid once more and to experience this for the first time with my daughter made it more a wonderful experience. i hope she remember this.
Maybe I’ll further my bucket list to visit all Disneyland. 🙂