I found this article, and cant help it. I can relate.
1. Seek out Role models – Kara David and Jared Leto’s mom😃
2. Find a work schedule that suits your family – Blessed coz work from home if needed.
3. Schedule Kid-Free time – This is called a 2 to 3 hour traffic. 😜
4. Dont obsess on things you cant control – It’s his loss not mine.
5. Count to 10 – For my daughter? Its 1 to 100!!! 😄😜
6. Dont have a conpetition with yourself – choose your battles. 👍 and fortunately i have help
7. Point out good qualities in men – Buti na lang at naabutan ni Ysa si papa; kaso parang di good role model si Tito Chub. Lol!!! Joke lng. 😄
8. Congratulate yourself – Got good family and friends support. Apir! ✋👊
9. Always be prepared – buti malaki na siya, she reminds me what to bring. Lol!
10. Multitask strategically – Thanks to my handy-dandy organizer! 📆
It’s harder than it looks. But this is my reality.