Forgiving does not erase the bitter past. A healed memory is not a deleted memory. Instead, forgiving what we cannot forget creates a new way to remember. We change the memory of our past into a hope for our future.
-Lewis B. Smedes
They say moving in is hard. Especially when you’ve spent almost half of your life with him or her and in my case, have living-lifetime connection.
In one way or another, time does not stop from ticking and in the course of life one must decide if you’ll linger to past or just take that one little step in healing.
It’s been a year or so. 2012 has been a year of travelling for me. It’s somewhat a way of healing, that my life doesn’t end there- in a bliss of heartache, betrayal and uncertainty. And it’s sad to say that this year, it’s an adjustment period, for me– emotionally, financially and psychologically.
I hope that i can make new happy, sweet memories. Just need a little push for my inner self, to believe that everythings’ gonna be okay.
Cheers to you and for the new memories in store for us.
My real-life friends told me that they stalk this blog of mine. So mga tol, please allow me to post some picture of us. I’m hesitant to post personal picture cause I know you don’t want silly pictures of you roaming around the net. 😀
To my wordpress followers, this is my opportunity to thank you for reading my posts and give me advice and stuffs. I really appreciate it!
Anyways, I just started to join and do the weekly photo challenge and because of this, I listed another item in my bucket list: to be included in WordPress’ Freshly Pressed! Hahaha! I don’t know how to, but I guess I’ll just continuing posting stuff that I care about. 🙂
It’s not about “what” make us happy, but to show “happy” in a gallery. It’s quite challenging given the fact that it should only be visualized and all (what the heck am I talking about?! I’m just about to post some pictures! LOL!)
Forgive me, if I’ll describe the pictures after you look only at them. 😀
Hopefully, it’ll make you also happy. 😀
– fishes: represents animals. nature, God’s gift.
– old barracks: represents history and travels. we all have our own, but it depicts who we are now and thus will be always be part of us
– photography apps: represents my love for photography
– headphones: represents my work, i am happy that i’ve got work which is my only source of income that feeds me and my daughter. lol!
– three pictures of my beautiful daughter: need i say more? she’s my life.
– make up kit and books: represents the things that keep me sane
– clouds: represents our dreams, who could have thought that we could touch the sky? nothing is impossible!
– chocolates: like i say– it increases our happy hormones!
– two pictures of my friends: we are always happy to be with our friends, we’ve got nothing to hide and we can be as crazy as we want to be and they can still accept us for who we are!
– landscape: represents my home, although i don’t like going to our hometown, it’ll always be my home
– two picture of my complete family: represents my memories that will always be there. the only thing that i want to remember about us: we were once happy.